logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit r3971: - roadNameConfig_v1.patch by Carlos Davida which adds more countries and languages

From Alexandre Folle de Menezes afmlistas at terra.com.br on Wed Jun 14 18:32:13 BST 2017

Sorry, I was not very clear.  What I meant was that mkgmap will run
quicker if the most common prefixes are placed first.  But I did not
check the code, maybe Gerd can confirm/deny my supposition.

Saludos,

     Alexandre