logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit r3971: - roadNameConfig_v1.patch by Carlos Davida which adds more countries and languages

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Jun 14 17:24:14 BST 2017

Hi,
I think with the current code the order really doesn't matter. That is also mentioned in the comments.
Ciao Gerd

---- Alexandre Folle de Menezes schrieb ----

Hola Carlos,

I see that you are listing the prefixes in alphabetic order.  I believe it would be way more efficient to put the most common prefixes first.

For Portuguese, that would be (as I suggested in a previous message):

-# portugese
-prefix1:pt = "Rua", "Avenida", "Travessa"
-prefix2:pt = "da ", "do ", "de ", "das ", "dos "
+# portuguese
+prefix1:pt = "Rua", "Avenida", "Travessa", "Alameda", "Beco"
+prefix2:pt = "da ", "do ", "das ", "dos ", "de ", "d'"

Saludos,

    Alexandre