logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit r3971: - roadNameConfig_v1.patch by Carlos Davida which adds more countries and languages

From Alexandre Folle de Menezes afmlistas at terra.com.br on Wed Jun 14 18:38:14 BST 2017

Fine then, my mistake.  But I still would like to have the title
corrected ("Portug_u_ese") and "Beco" added.

Also, I am not sure if "Estrada" and "Rodovia" should be added (both
mean "Road").  I am currently using both on my maps, but they since are
not common in urban areas, I am not sure what the convention is.

Best regards,

     Alexandre