logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] highway=track with no road_class and road_speed set breaks routing ## was ## "No roads near target" bug in Schwabmünchen

From franco_bez franco.bez at web.de on Mon Apr 8 21:41:12 BST 2013

GerdP wrote
> Hi Franco,
>
> I am not sure that --no-housenumbers works. Looking at the code I think it
> will have the same effect
> as --x-housenumbers or any other option ending with housenumbers.
> Please try also without that option.
>
> Gerd

I did not use a "no-housenumbers" otpion, I just put "no-husenumbers" in the
test result table to say "x-housenumbers was not used" .

Sorry for the confusion.

Ciao,
  Franco