logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] highway=track with no road_class and road_speed set breaks routing ## was ## "No roads near target" bug in Schwabmünchen

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Apr 8 20:47:22 BST 2013

Hi Franco,

I am not sure that --no-housenumbers works. Looking at the code I think it
will have the same effect
as --x-housenumbers or any other option ending with housenumbers.
Please try also without that option.

Gerd

franco_bez wrote