logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] highway=track with no road_class and road_speed set breaks routing ## was ## "No roads near target" bug in Schwabmünchen

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Apr 9 07:37:58 BST 2013

Hi Franco,

franco_bez wrote
> I did not use a "no-housenumbers" otpion, I just put "no-husenumbers" in
> the test result table to say "x-housenumbers was not used" .
>
> Sorry for the confusion.

OK, no problem. Reg. r2460: Maybe I got you wrong. In SVN, r2460 existed
only in the exit_hints
branch, so I compiled the sources contained in that branch.
Maybe you did not use r2460, but the trunk version that was available when
r2460 was committed, which was probably r2459.
Please try also the two versions 2447 and 2459 in
http://files.mkgmap.org.uk/download/101/mkmap_versions2.zip

You may also post a link to the osm file that you use to create the map.
When I try it with my data, I found no difference between r2460 and r2544,
but I am not sure what you mean with
"put your current position somewhere nearby, maybe on the
Gottlieb-Daimler-Straße,"
How can I do this with the Oregon?
When I test, I create a route between somewhere in Mittelstetten and the
targets that you mention,
and then I display the route on the map. The device first shows a straight
line which is then replaced by a route that looks correct. When I hit the GO
button, the device tries to calculate a route to the
start of the route, and that fails because my actual position is > 500km
away.