logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] special characters and capital letters

From helter skelter hskelter at hotmail.com on Tue Dec 12 18:34:43 GMT 2023

Hello guys
I have a problem with text and special characters on my map.
In OSM there are some elements that contain a roman number in their name, such as "I° peak", "II° peak", "III° peak" and so on.
On my rendered map I get the symbol ° replaced with the word "deg", so "Ideg peak", "Iideg peak", "Iiideg peak" and so on.
I can't understand how to avoid the replacement of ° to deg. Also, I would like to keep the capital letters like in the original name, is it possible ?
Thank you
Cheers
Diego