logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] One more issue with the Tread device.

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Tue Aug 22 13:07:56 BST 2023

Hi Joao

There isn't a way to change the type of the background polygon/area of map coverage.

Can you disable the night-mode switching in your device?

Can you define the rendering for the 0x4b polygon in your typ-file, with both a day and night
mode?

Transparent maps don't set the background. Could you have define another map, loaded underneath,
as just a single, lighter, colour?

Hope one of these suggestions help, can't think of anything else useful to say

Regards
Ticker