logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] one correction of default points style and a suggestion for lines

From nick osm at pinns.co.uk on Fri Dec 3 11:58:06 GMT 2021

Hi Gerd/Ticker

Can I add the following based on various 'City Navigator Maps'

0 X 2E15 CLOTHING STORE , ie PRIMARK/NEXT
0 X 2E16 CULT CLOTHING /SHOES
0 X 2E17 GARDENING SUPPLIES & DESIGN NURSERY SHOP SELLING LAWN MOWERS
0 X 2E18 HOME IMPROVEMENTS B&Q/HOMEBASE
0 X 2E19 PHOTOGRAPHIC SUPPLIES
0 X 2E1A WORLD FURNITURE
0 X 2E1B OPTICIAN

Depending on device some may not be searchable.

Nick