logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] one correction of default points style and a suggestion for lines

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Fri Dec 3 10:41:51 GMT 2021

Hi all

I have no problem with getting rid of tags where there are no usages in
OSM.

It is best to use 0x2e00 for other/unknown/etc rather than 0x2e0c which
was at the end of the list on old devices and showed as 'other'.
My newer device has:

0x2e0c	Speciality Retail (also 0x2e0a)
0x2e0d	Shopping Center (also 0x2e04)
0x2e0e	Convenience (differs from 0x2e06 which implies fuel)
0x2e0f	Florist
0x2e10	Gift/Antique/Art
0x2e11	Record/CD/Video
0x2e12	Sporting Goods
0x2e13	Wine&Liqour
0x2e14	Book Store

Not sure what would be the best code to use for kiosk

Ticker