logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] low-res-opt branch ready to merge?

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Mon Jun 21 09:29:11 BST 2021

if using reduce - then better call it --reduce-point-density-line and
--reduce-point-density-polygon. Otherwise its a bit confusing. Or easiest -
just call it --simplify-lines and --simplify-polygons (its not correcting
an error, but just optimizing OSM data in my eyes. and how its achieved,
dp-filter, whatever is not so relevant in the option name).
I do not know of any errors  good if it will be merged.