logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Error writing overviewmap - continue at failure

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Sun Feb 28 10:51:23 GMT 2021

Hi

The default style has 5 levels of overview map! This seems excessive.
I'd have thought 2 or 3 would be acceptable and save a lot of space

The only contents is larger and larger cities, fast trunk roads and
motorways, some boundaries, sea and, at 3 of the 5 levels, coastline.

I don't think coastline adds anything useful to a typical map,
certainly not an overview, so dropping this would save space.

Ticker