logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Error writing overviewmap - continue at failure

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Sun Feb 28 10:39:29 GMT 2021

Hi

I can't remember all the details of this message, but what has happened
is a tile needs 3-byte references to a city index and this will force
the full MDR for all tiles to use 3-byte city references, so growing
the index structure a lot. So, probably not relevant for overview.

Ticker