logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Excluding countries from map build or reduce details for some countries.

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Tue Sep 1 10:18:02 BST 2020

Hi Joao

Something like this can be done. It probably isn't working for you
because mkgmap:country is set at the end of points/lines/polygon
processing, in inc/address, after the element has been generated.

Assuming you are using bound processing (--bounds=...bounds.zip),
you need something near the start of each rules file such as:

mkgmap:admin_level2!=ESP {deletealltags}

For the "lines" file you need to refine the above to allow motorways

Ticker