logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] garmin zumo XT

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Fri Aug 7 11:42:39 BST 2020

Hi Brad
test-map:all-elements isn't documented except in it's source:
https://svn.mkgmap.org.uk/mkgmap/mkgmap/trunk/src/uk/me/parabola/mkgmap
/reader/test/AllElements.java
It generates a map with blocks of POI, lines and polygons, both named
and unnamed.
You might need to zoom in to see things.
The TYP file sameOrder.txt does not supply any icons; maybe Qmapshack
doesn't either - I've never used it.
It does non-obvious things like using a non-standard background for
half the above blocks and no background for the others, ie like a
transparent map. This required setting POI_FLAG_TRANSPARENT for the
test map to be displayed on the devices I tried. Maybe qmapshack has a
different understanding.
How are the polygons messed up?
I don't know anything about zumo/themes - sorry.
Ticker