logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] garmin zumo XT

From brad bradhaack at fastmail.com on Thu Aug 6 23:10:29 BST 2020

Even if I load a theme file with nothing in it, it doesn't seem to matter.
I have worked out a set of typ codes for the roads and trails that work.
Now I'm looking at points (POI), and I'm getting almost nothing on the
Zumo.   The only POI I'm getting is a WC using the Openfietsmap_full
style & mapnik typ.

Ticker Berkin posted a while back about a test map,  this sounds useful,
so I generated a map with this:
java -jar ~/Apps/Mkgmap/mkgmap-r4565/mkgmap.jar --gmapsupp --verbose
--order-by-decreasing-area test-map:all-elements
~/Apps/Mkgmap/mkgmap-r4565/examples/typ-files/sameOrder.txt
But I must be missing something because that doesn't show any POI's on
Qmapshack on my desktop, and the polygons are messed up.
Is this feature documented anywhere?

Any help is appreciated.