logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] documentation improvement patch

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Feb 13 13:46:20 GMT 2019

Hi Mike,

sorry for the late response. I like most of the patch but the introdution stops with
"The configuration contains lines in the form"

I guess that was the reason why you didn't post it in the past. Maybe just
like to the wiki page: https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mkgmap/dev ?

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Mike Baggaley <mike at tvage.co.uk>
Gesendet: Sonntag, 10. Februar 2019 19:12
An: 'Development list for mkgmap'
Betreff: [mkgmap-dev] documentation improvement patch

Hi Gerd, I have attached a patch to improve the documentation of the command
line. I did it some time ago and had forgotten about it, but the discussion
on whether to change default options prompted me to come back to it. The
change is purely to the documentation, no code changes.

Please review and if it meets with your approval, commit.

Thanks,
Mike