logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] documentation improvement patch

From Henning Scholland osm at hscholland.de on Tue Feb 12 08:43:33 GMT 2019

Hi Gerd,
I think it's quite similar to my idea. Just I was thinking to have one option to summarise the option file, you were suggesting. As option file is more easy to implement, I think its better to go your way first.
The only advantage of my approach is that we later on can change the options if best practice is changed and user don't need to update any option file

Henning