logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Sub Descriptions in gmapsupps

From nwillink osm at pinns.co.uk on Fri Jul 4 22:15:49 BST 2014

Hi Steve

I've done some more research and it seems that there is more to it than
simply adding an extra 0x50 block - even copied the  mapinstall mps block
into the mkgmap.img &  adjusted the length of the block & maintaining the
fid accordingly
The results are still the same :

I just get map4

It looks like my original assumption might be right in that some other
byte(s) might be set.

I've never seen the 'OSM map set' appearing in my Oregon althouygh I can see
it in the gmapsupps