logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Slightly Offtopic - Cycling Computers

From brad bradhaack at fastmail.us on Tue Jan 3 21:10:55 GMT 2023

I can comment on the Karoo since I have one.   I would not recommend
it.  You definitely can't use mkgmap to build maps.  The maps that it
comes with are really poor for mtn biking.   You can't create a route
unless you have internet access.  You can't load a gpx track as an
overlay on the map.