logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Limit the number of highway shields in basecamp and gps

From osm@pinns osm at pinns.co.uk on Mon Mar 12 12:12:32 GMT 2018

Hi Henning

I think you are right - I have in the past been guilty of forcing labels
on certain long distance walking routes by cutting the highway !

I wonder , Gerd, if it is possible to only add a shield if highway's
length > a  length defined by the user?

Nick