logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch] "Area too small to split at " ... followed by "Too many POIs at location " error message

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Jan 15 10:00:20 GMT 2017

Hi all,

attached is a patch to solve this problem.

A binary is here:
http://files.mkgmap.org.uk/download/327/mkgmap.jar

@Ticker: Please review.
I've noticed that with --order-by-decreasing-area
the code in MapArea to set useNormalSplit may not be used because
the condition used[0] != used[1] is never true when there is a shape
in that area. I think this can cause problems if we also have some complex
lines with (nearly) the same center point in the same area.