logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Error in mkgmap r-3676, wrong preview generation

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Jul 3 08:40:09 BST 2016

Hi Thomas,

okay, I'll dig into this during the next days. My understanding so far

is that the ovm_*.img tiles do not contain 0x4a polygons and that the

code adds just one 0x4a polygon for the overview map. Maybe this is split

into pieces because some size limits are reached...

Gerd

________________________________
Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Thomas Morgenstern <webmaster at img2ms.de>
Gesendet: Sonntag, 3. Juli 2016 06:15:54
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Error in mkgmap r-3676, wrong preview generation

Hi Gerd,

please make a really solution of the error or untouch the code. No error
mesasage ! Maybee a error message prevent mkgmap to create the _mdr.ing.
I use a workaround with cgpsmapper to create the preview.img. I am
angry, that my workaround wil lnot longer work, if mkgamp gives me error
message.thank you.
thomas

by the way... : the problem is: mkgmap creates many 0x4a for one
maptile. it should creates only one 0x4a with the tile-boundaries, like
in the corrresponding tdb. Maybee is the solution, to use the same
algorythmus for writing 0x4a in preview like in tdb ?