logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Error in mkgmap r-3676, wrong preview generation

From Thomas Morgenstern webmaster at img2ms.de on Sun Jul 3 05:15:54 BST 2016

Hi Gerd,

please make a really solution of the error or untouch the code. No error
mesasage ! Maybee a error message prevent mkgmap to create the _mdr.ing.
I use a workaround with cgpsmapper to create the preview.img. I am
angry, that my workaround wil lnot longer work, if mkgamp gives me error
message.thank you.
thomas

by the way... : the problem is: mkgmap creates many 0x4a for one
maptile. it should creates only one 0x4a with the tile-boundaries, like
in the corrresponding tdb. Maybee is the solution, to use the same
algorythmus for writing 0x4a in preview like in tdb ?