logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter r428 : work-around for JOSM problem

From schlenn at gmail.com schlenn at gmail.com on Sat Feb 27 11:39:29 GMT 2016

I use splitter in combination with osm2mp. Unfortunately osm2mp cannot read pbf files. So usually I don't need to edit the files, but nevertheless need xml output.

So an option V0.5 or V0.6 would be perfect. Or just add osmconvert to the documentation.

Von meinem iPad gesendet