logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] process-exits and Oregon 600

From michael lohr micha.lohr at web.de on Mon Jun 1 08:47:05 BST 2015

Hello Bernd.
I compared your style and your maps with mine - exits are split and
labeled the same way, but my Oregon shows either the 1st or the 3rd
segment of the exit (can't really tell which one) and not the labeled
2nd one. Nüvi mode or not makes no difference.

All in all this looks like a device issue - can anyone confirm? Or have
I just overlooked something in the settings?

Micha