logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] process-exits and Oregon 600

From Bernd Weigelt weigelt.bernd at web.de on Fri May 29 16:09:30 BST 2015

Hello Michael

Didn't use my O650 for routing in the last weeks, only a cheap nüvi, but both
devices show the exit hints if expected, tested a few minutes ago, the maps
are created with mkgmap housenumbers2 r3601

In my style are some difference to the default style, you can find my style
here: https://github.com/berndw1960/aiostyles

the exit hints are defined by the file inc/exit_dest

Bernd