logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Changes to require name defined in the style file

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Sat Mar 29 08:44:01 GMT 2014

Hi Brett,
Maybe you cna have a look at the Lambertus generic new style maps.
Recently I have put a dashed overlay line next to the highways to indicate the surface is unpaved.

highway ~ '.*(trunk|primary|secondary|tertiary|unclassified|residential|minor|road).*' & mkgmap:unpaved=1 { add mkgmap:road-speed = '-1' } [0x10002 resolution 21 continue with_actions]
highway ~ '.*(byway|living_street|service|cycleway).*' & mkgmap:unpaved=1 [0x10002 resolution 23 continue with_actions]

The styles you can find here:
http://code.google.com/p/mkgmap-style-sheets/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2Fstyles%2Fworld