logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] merge-lines and routing

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Apr 29 19:56:06 BST 2013

Hi WanMil,

No, I did not find an example where merge-lines caused trouble with routing,
but I did not try long distance routing.

Routing is completely broken if you change the source so that merging is
also
done for roads in res 24, so it must be handled with care, but we may also
allow it again
for res < 24.

Gerd

WanMil wrote