logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Why do we have the "Area too small to split at ..." message

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Tue Jan 15 11:43:43 GMT 2013

In any case this shouldn't be a warning message IMHO, but an info
message. That way real warnings could be logged without junk (junk from
a position of simply rendering the map, without wanting to solve
problems on the input - so if you not only create one map, but plenty to
offer for download)...

but the proposal is IMHO much better - but please as info and not as
warning. (Warnings should be buffer overruns, tiles failing to compile
due to various reasons, out of memory, and such grave errors).