logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Short Arc Problem? Error 3 Mapsource, Problem on Calculating this route Basecamp.

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Thu Jan 3 19:47:17 GMT 2013

But I still don't get it fully.
Is the MP creating a new line, or adding the tags?

Because now there would be two conflicting highway keys...

I think it would be good to have a behaviour to only add keys to the
underlying line, but not overwrite or not double if its a line...
because I don't think I can add a check like:
highway=* & highway=residential & mkgmap:mp_created=true {delete
highway=residential}

(without deleting both highway keys...).

Are there any cases, where we really need highways from multipolygon in
case highway already exists on the line itself?

--
keep on biking and discovering new trails

Felix
openmtbmap.org & www.velomap.org