logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Index branch - Umlaut problem

From Chris66 chris66nrw at gmx.de on Tue Feb 15 21:39:15 GMT 2011

Am 15.02.2011 20:33, schrieb Steve Ratcliffe:

>>> Looking for "PO" gives only 1 city (Pochwerk),
>>> while in the scroll list there are 18 cities starting
>>> with PO.
>>>
>>> Pochwerk
>>> Pödinghausen (does he stop searching here because of the umlaut??)
>>> Poelyck
>>> Poeth
>>> Pohlhausen
>>> Poll
>
> OK I have fixed it, there is another sort identifier inside the
> tiles themselves.
>
> You have to rebuild the tiles, not just the index r1853.

This version again is crashing at 16% when building germany.

Fehlerinformationen:

App: MapInstall
At: 15.02.2011 21:31:50 (UTC)
OS: Windows 7 (64-bit)
Processor: x86, Processor Level: 6, Processors:2, Model: 23 Stepping: 6,
RAM: 4145068
MDR_TRIM_ADDR.CXX-440-3.14.4.0

Chris