logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Index branch - success!

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Fri Feb 11 20:59:54 GMT 2011

I tried to compile a complete europe map. It failed with the following
exception (sounds easy to fix...?-):

at uk.me.parabola.imgfmt.app.mdr.Mdr23.sortRegions(Mdr23.java:54)
at uk.me.parabola.imgfmt.app.mdr.MDRFile.writeSections(MDRFile.java:246)
at uk.me.parabola.imgfmt.app.mdr.MDRFile.write(MDRFile.java:223)
at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.combiners.MdrBuilder.onFinish(MdrBuilder.java:335)
at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.main.Main.endOptions(Main.java:419)
at
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.CommandArgsReader.readArgs(CommandArgsReader.java:126)
at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.main.Main.main(Main.java:129)

WanMil