logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Index branch - success!

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Fri Feb 11 21:18:49 GMT 2011

On 11/02/2011 20:59, WanMil wrote:
> I tried to compile a complete europe map. It failed with the following
> exception (sounds easy to fix...?-):

> at uk.me.parabola.imgfmt.app.mdr.Mdr23.sortRegions(Mdr23.java:54)

Easy to stop the exception perhaps ;) but how is it getting to be null?
All regions should have one of those set in the previous method.

Anyway I just compilled a complete UK extract and tried to upload
all the tiles and it failed with the usual error after a while. So a
complete Europe build might be a bit ambitious at this time.

..Steve