logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Wrong route on roundabout

From 7770 7770 at foskan.eu on Thu May 30 08:51:21 BST 2024

Hi, when i look at the routing and the map that you provided via the link, it
looks like the road section leading into the roundabout is wrongly connected,
hence the routing goes wrong.
I dont know the location as i am not from there, but checking satellite and
google street view made me update the map and the entrances to the roundabout.
I think it may still need some update, but hope fully it should work better
now. Try online first, data to download may be updated only daily.

Car grashopper and OSRM works.

Regards
Karl