logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] House numbers

From Forstner Michael forstner-m at a1.net on Sun Sep 10 09:38:17 BST 2023

Hello Gerd,

I have now tried the POI with and without a patch. Attached are screenshots
from BaseCamp. I cannot notice a difference. Maybe the patch will do
something else. Do you have an explanation for this?

I found some news on your website (see attachment). The highlighted area
should do exactly what I would like. An unnamed street should be named if
there is a house nearby that has addr:place. However, this does not happen.
Has the function been removed? This does not need to be done with
addr:street because there has to be a named street there anyway.
The option --housenumbers is activated.

Thank you!

Best regards
Michael