logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Indexing street belonging to two cities

From Piotr Wawrzyniak wopozka at gmail.com on Mon Oct 17 13:53:21 BST 2022

pon., 17 paź 2022 o 14:46 Gerd Petermann
<gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com> napisał(a):

> Hi Piotr,
>
> I am a bit confused. The map file 48240001.img is in NT format. Can you really create that with cgpsmapper?
> If you are able to create that in the older IMG format please do that. It will help me to understand what mkgmap
> has to write, but note that mkgmap cannot write NT format.

Hi Gerd,
AFAIR it is not NT format, but rather NI format - sort of new index
format. As I understood Stanisław Kozicki emails from many years ago,
real NT format had never been decoded by him, but he introduced new
indexes format or something I am not entirely sure. It was really
created with cgpamapper.
Take care
Piotr