logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Indexing street belonging to two cities

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Oct 17 13:38:17 BST 2022

Hi Piotr,

I am a bit confused. The map file 48240001.img is in NT format. Can you really create that with cgpsmapper?
If you are able to create that in the older IMG format please do that. It will help me to understand what mkgmap
has to write, but note that mkgmap cannot write NT format.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Piotr Wawrzyniak <wopozka at gmail.com>
Gesendet: Sonntag, 16. Oktober 2022 19:30
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Indexing street belonging to two cities

niedz., 16 paź 2022 o 17:56 Gerd Petermann
<gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com> napisał(a):

> Hi Piotr,
>
> I've downloaded the file. I'll have a closer look during the next days.

Hi Gerd,
Thanks a lot. Just for information. Regarding [SIGN], theoretically
SignParam should decide wheter the info is Toward (if it starts from
T,). Exit (if it starts from E.) or onto (if it starts from O,), but
for unknown for me reason cgpamapper generates only Toward message.
Cheers
Piotr