logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [mkgmap-svn] Commit r597: fix stupic typo: use given recsize instead of constant 5

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Fri Jan 28 11:27:30 GMT 2022

Hi Gerd

I looked more carefully after your last post and I agree; except "p"
increases when the partialString is at the end and "s" when at the
start.

There were some cases that confused, but I think these were mostly
where there was a 0x1f (zoomSuffix) in the string; p & s > 1.

I notice that words after 0x1f occur in MDR32/33 - not checked
thoroughly. Words in MDR32 occur at least once in Mdr6 after 0x1f.

Adria Topo seems to index every word on the label so there are runs of
the same partialString as a middle word and p and s stay zero, so I
can't see what function these counters serve.

Ticker