logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] signed maps / new device

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Tue Aug 3 17:10:42 BST 2021

of course - any new device needs hacked firmware or non unicode maps. 1251
or whatever works however. I explained it above - tested that many times.
If we cannot come up how to digitally sign a map (maybe any code signing
certificate would be fine? but I have no clue how they signed the maps and
which parts are signed) it's that way