logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] 4179

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Mon May 17 07:09:23 BST 2021

This in referring the the commit message. I think mkgmap in that case
simply should not reverse the lines at all.
I did not know that --allow-reverse-merge will be able to reverse them
again. But yes I think mkgmap could skip reversing such lines. Meaning only
look at oneway status for lines that are on the line--types-with-direction
list or routable. Doing that in style is rather complicated, and likely
using quite a lot of CPU cycles too.