logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit r4715: rework of options for reverse merge

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Sat May 15 15:04:12 BST 2021

Assuming that the output device shows the direction on lines with
direction and doesn't on lines without:

Another example is, say, [intermittent] water using type [0x26] 0x1f.
stream/river will have a direction and canal/ditch won't.

There will be others, under the control of the Style/TYP, so I don't
think mkgmap should check/warn of this situation.

Ticker