logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit r4715: rework of options for reverse merge

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat May 15 13:59:42 BST 2021

I only thought about non-routable lines and LineMerger. For roads it is normal to have different flags because of the oneway tag.
Maybe I make too many assumptions about the possible usage of types...

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Felix Hartmann <extremecarver at gmail.com>
Gesendet: Samstag, 15. Mai 2021 14:42
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Commit r4715: rework of options for reverse merge

yes there can be - same type but different routing priorities. As I said I use this for steep pathes for mountainbiking. Type is the same (invisible in the map).
Once it is downhill only. Then I delete the oneway key and insert it again at road-class 0, road-speed 0 without oneway. It used to work great - newer versions of Basecamp / devices it still works but there are some problems if the route starts on exactly that type of way.