logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] internal error: found no housenumber road

From Carlos Dávila carlos at alternativaslibres.org on Thu Feb 25 19:33:54 GMT 2021

While processing Australia I get several warnings of the form:

SEVERE (HousenumberGenerator): 51690125.o5m: internal error: found no
housenumber road for interpolated house
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=-37.782001&mlon=144.959382&zoom=17

Looking at that area in JOSM, I see addr:interpolation lines next to a
footway without a name, connecting houses with addr:street=Royal Parede,
and a primary road named Royal Parede some 20 m away from the
addr:interpolation lines. I guess mkgmap searches for street name in the
footway (which doesn't have a name) instead of in the Royal Parade road,
and thus it fails to assign housenumbers.