logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] internal error: found no housenumber road

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Feb 25 19:53:13 GMT 2021

Hi Carlos,

I cannot reproduce this with the default style. The error message means that mkgmap found a matching road at some time and later it didn't. This should not happen, but maybe it depends on the style or other options. I downloaded the small area and tried with
java -jar dist\mkgmap.jar --bounds=bounds.zip --route --housenumbers --index d:\OSM\addr-inter.osm

Please let me know how to reproduce.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Carlos Dávila <carlos at alternativaslibres.org>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 25. Februar 2021 20:33
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: [mkgmap-dev] internal error: found no housenumber road

While processing Australia I get several warnings of the form:

SEVERE (HousenumberGenerator): 51690125.o5m: internal error: found no
housenumber road for interpolated house
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=-37.782001&mlon=144.959382&zoom=17

Looking at that area in JOSM, I see addr:interpolation lines next to a
footway without a name, connecting houses with addr:street=Royal Parede,
and a primary road named Royal Parede some 20 m away from the
addr:interpolation lines. I guess mkgmap searches for street name in the
footway (which doesn't have a name) instead of in the Royal Parade road,
and thus it fails to assign housenumbers.