logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Garmin Topo Europe map

From 7770 7770 at foskan.eu on Mon Jan 11 10:43:50 GMT 2021

Hi.
just in case anyone is interested, i noticed that the Garmin Topo Europe map
maps place=isolated_dwelling, whereas the example styles in mkgmap does not.
I haven't noticed similar situation for place=farm, place=locality. But they
may be handled in the same way.

Something like this can be added into the points style file to have the data in
the map.

# resolution 24 or 23
place=isolated_dwelling          & name=* [0x0b00 resolution 24]

Regards
Karl