logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] CodePage number set to 0 after compiled

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Mon Jun 29 11:47:33 BST 2020

Hi Manfred

Generally it is better to supply the TYP .txt file as an argument to
mkgmap when you build your map, rather than compiling it as a separate
process.

Otherwise, as Joris says.

Do you have a codePage specified in the file that is being ignored?
[_id]
CodePage=xxxx
[End]

Ticker