logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] CodePage number set to 0 after compiled

From Joris Bo jorisbo at hotmail.com on Mon Jun 29 11:39:12 BST 2020

Hi Manfed,

I encountered the same, since xxxx you must always supply the codepage on the commandline

Like

--code-page=65001
Or
--code-page=latin1

Joris

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> Namens Manfred Haiduk
Verzonden: maandag 29 juni 2020 12:29
Aan: Development list for mkgmap <mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk>
Onderwerp: [mkgmap-dev] CodePage number set to 0 after compiled

Hi all,

i don't know, if i had something forgotten but since some time, if i compile my style.txt with mkgmap, the resulting typ-file seems to not have any codepage number other than Zero. Only the TYPviewer complains about this, on my device (GPSMAP 476cx) or with MapSource i don't see any troubles. This is the error message the TYPviewer generates :

Errors in the file  : D:\GPS\Maps\MYGERMANY\newstyle.typ

Unknown CodePage number: 0
TYPViewer has replaced it with 1252
If it doesn't fit, select an another CodePage number in the combobox "CodePage"

Any ideas what to do ?

btw i used mkgmap-r4487 to compile