logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit r4476: mapnik-TYPViewer-2.patch by Ticker Berkin:

From svn commit svn at mkgmap.org.uk on Wed Apr 1 10:16:32 BST 2020

Version mkgmap-r4476 was committed by gerd on Wed, 01 Apr 2020

mapnik-TYPViewer-2.patch by Ticker Berkin:
I've changed the characters used to represent the pixels in the bay
icon. I've just loaded TYPViewer and used it to convert latest
mapnik.txt to mapnik.typ. It seemed quite happy to do this, but when
using TYPViewer to read back the .typ file, it gives the errors:

Error while reading polygon 0x03d/00 : Error #9   Description:
Subscript out of range

This patch stop this happening.

http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/websvn/revision.php?repname=mkgmap&rev=4476