logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Blue background with Oregons, what whas the solution?

From Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de on Thu Apr 2 12:18:25 BST 2020

Hi,

I'm pretty sure that I did read the discussion here, but cannot find
it anywhere again.

On some Garmin devices (newer Oregons, e.g.) parts of the background
of the map is shown as blue "sea", not with the normal background.
Does anybody remember what the problem was and how to fix that?
Since I don't own any of this devices who show it "wrong", I cannot test
it myself.

 Thanks,
    Thorsten

--
Thorsten Kukuk, Distinguished Engineer, Senior Architect SLES & MicroOS
Managing Director: Felix Imendoerffer (HRB 36809, AG Nürnberg)